Your next step in your spiritual walk depends on where you are in your journey. Consider the list below and choose your next step.
1. Explore and see if the life of Jesus is true.
2. Start to have faith in the truth of Jesus that His perfect life can be imparted to us.
3. Repent of having a self-directed life and start having a God-directed life.
4. Express your faith by being baptized (immersed in water), which is a connection to the death of Christ, and raised in the newness of life.
There are four main areas at UCC where you can get involved and take your next step.
1. Commit to being in God’s Word daily through use of a daily devotional or Bible reading plan.
2. Have a daily conversation with God.
3. Worship God regularly alongside the body of Christ.
1. Start attending a small group where you can begin walking in a close community of believers.
2. Regularly eat and fellowship with church members.
3. Find a believer that you can be completely transparent with.
1. Start to trust God with your finances by giving the first 10% to God.
2. Take the UCC 101 class to learn about how you can be a “missionary” in your day-to-day life.
3. Commit to hosting a neighborhood block party.
1. Ask God to give you a servant’s heart and eyes to see needs.
2. Start volunteering – find ways that you can use your gifts and passions to serve those around you.
3. Start and lead your own small group.
We hope that you will begin taking your next steps this year. For help or suggestions, please contact us at 575-522-6707 or email@example.com.